Julia – Thank you for taking us through this journey and being brave to let us learn from your failures and learnings. It’s truly REvolutionary.
They should teach this in colleges and business schools!
PREP Graduate 2017 – Yulia Espinosa, Harvard MBA
Moms are busy, there is no way around it - but sometimes, it's nice to have a day focused on YOU. PREP Workshops stand on their own, or integrate beautifully with PREP Online to create the whole PREP Experience on your time schedule. These focused day long experiential learning workshops enable participants to connect with other amazing women and learn powerful reinvention strategies in a safe environment. Next Workshop is February 10th in Seattle! Don't live in Seattle? Let's make one happen in your city!
NEW!!! Now, no matter where you live, you can experience PREP! You can take this as a self-paced program or join a virtual or in-person cohort to travel together with on this journey. We are very excited to be offering the same amazing content in a completely virtual mode. Educational videos, animation, activities, worksheets, homework and managed virtual social communities will all work together to give you the tools, resources, ideas and encouragement you need to reinvent. What are you waiting for?
This is a high touch, fast moving, intimate version of the Parent REvolution Program. With an incredible 80% launch rate six months after graduation, the 12 weeks of focused bi-weekly meetings offers structured guidance, inspiring experiences, and a supportive environment that leads to positive change in all aspects of your life. This model is for those who want frequent face-to-face meetings that will challenge them to reach farther faster to embark on their next adventure. Offered again in Fall 2018. Connect to Apply.
PREP is unique.
There is no other program like it.
It is designed specifically for full-time moms.
This isn’t a relaunch program.
This is a REvolution program.
PREP is founded on:
- A deep understanding and empathy for the challenges, perspectives, and environments of a full-time parent.
- Theoretical and experiential research on the emotional processing that it takes to reinvent your identity and disrupt thought patterns.
- Extensive experience designing and facilitating impactful learning experiences for Fortune 500 executive leaders based on current philosophies and concepts from top behavioral scientists in the country.
Click video to play
The Parent REvolution Program (PREP) is a collection of experiential workshops, online training modules and coaching sessions focused on providing the tools and support needed to enable personal discovery and transformative development.
Guided by a REvolve YOU coach, you will connect with a group of like-minded parents as you build confidence and hone critical interpersonal skills. You will build on your natural strengths as a parent, increase self-awareness, and expand your perspective of the world. PREP is a catalyst for growth, exploration and taking steps towards a more purpose driven future.
To successfully relaunch a career, full-time parents need to get up to speed in three core areas:
- Job Search Skills
- Technical Aptitude
- Mindset – (This requires a REvolution!)
This REvolution is a journey designed to help you shift your mindset in three ways:
- Shift how you think about YOU
- Shift how you think about your ROLE
- Shift how you think about the WORLD
PREP will support you in creating a portfolio of job search tools and gaining experience with new technologies. These are both easily achievable. The shift in mindset is a little harder. It is for this reason that the focus of PREP is on shifting your mindset. You need to REvolve the way you think about YOU, your ROLE and the WORLD.
PREP will help you shift your view of the world from limited to limitless. Workshop learning experiences will open you up to possibilities, help you face fears, break through barriers and help you embrace learning again. PREP will help you shift the way you engage with the world, opening your eyes to new ideas and behaviors.
PREP workshops are focused on meeting you where you are and introducing you to innovative leadership concepts, current business culture and new work philosophies that very few employees will ever be exposed to.
The intention of PREP is to teach you to capitalize on the rich experiences and skills you have developed as a parent as well as equip you with the ability to navigate complex personal and business relationships with greater empathy and insight. The transformative experience will give you a foundation to quickly leap-frog your way back and beyond the level of responsibility you once had, or give you the ability to craft your own unique path to a life designed according to your personal values.
You will be given what you need in order to chart your path to a new future, including a team of colleagues to share the journey. PREP can be split into four phases:
Four Phases of PREP
PREP Phase 1: Discover YOU (You Shift)
This phase focuses on helping you discover who you are today and understanding how you can be your own worst enemy when it comes to reinventing and relaunching. Knowing who you are is the first step to understanding and obtaining the right career in the right environment for you.
- What is holding you back? How do you limit yourself?
- How can you regain your confidence? What is your true value?
- What does it really take to change?
- Who are you? What drives you?
PREP Phase 2: Explore YOU (Role Shift)
This phase dives a little deeper into understanding you. It focuses on helping you discover what it is you really want to do going forward and helps you build a plan to get there.
- Where are you going? What do you want to do? Why?
- What do you need to do to succeed? How can you do it?
- What are the biggest hurdles before you? What value do you bring to the table?
- What are the skills employers look for most and how can you demonstrate them?
- How do you engage with others and what does it say about you?
PREP Phase 3: Prepare YOU (World Shift)
Get ready to shift your perspective on the world and have your mind opened to all the change around you – some you can see, much that is hidden but has a real impact on how you will need to work, learn and engage with others. This phase is dedicated to helping you thrive in our ever-changing world.
- Learn to look beyond surface level to understand the impact technology is having on foundational philosophies of our world
- Understand how your parent skills are more valuable and relevant today than they ever have been
- Why is a growth mindset so important and how do you develop one (hint: you have been developing one in this program!)
- How do you catch up on all that is happening in the business world today? How do you keep current?
The learning does not stop at the completion of PREP. In fact, PREP is founded on equipping you with sustainable tools to support your own growth into your next role and beyond. You will be ready to spread your wings and fly!
PREP Phase 4: Launch YOU
This phase focuses on the more traditional job search skills, but with a twist. What tactics, tools and tricks can you use to help break through biases and get in front of the right people? This is where all the hard personal discovery work you have done in prior sessions really pays off. You get a chance to put it all together and get ready to show what you can do!
- Creating a LinkedIn profile that speaks to the right people
- Shifting your language so you will be heard
- Cutting through the formalities to get to the real conversations
- Exploring how to set yourself apart from the crowd
- What are you worth?
- How do you sell you?
We hear it often –
“I’m not sure I’m ready to reinvent.”
It’s good to be concerned. Reinvention means change, and lots of it! If you aren’t open to the change, and aren’t willing to put in the work that is required to get you to your next adventure in life, you won’t be successful. We want everyone to be successful, so we created this “Are You Ready? Quiz” to help both you and REvolve YOU understand if you are ready for this life transition. Go ahead, check it out. Just 10 questions and we will both know if you are ready to start this journey.
Don’t worry, if you aren’t ready, the Discover YOU Workshop would still be great for you. It’s eye-opening and empowering no matter how ready you are!